Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 23, 2018

Did I mention it is cold outside

Morning:
Again it is cold outside. Got up, cleaned the bed, laid out Javi's clothes, got ready and headed out to drop off Javi to school. Later today Gabriel has his Dr appointment for his shots. Hopefully the morning will be good. My mom is picking up Javi today and I will go get him after Gabriel's appointment.

Afternoon:
Finished up some laundry, put Gabriel down for a nap. Took him to his appointment. Everything looks good so far, he had to get some shots so he will be fussy later. About to go in the house. My mom will drop off Javi later over here.
Javi came home with a hotdog,  Myrna still has that thing on her lip so we made sure to haveher stay away from Gabriel. It sucks because it's not her fault that she has it, but it is contagious so better to be safe than sorry.

Nighttime :
We had cheese pizza and my wife bathed Gabriel. Javi us watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs and I am here with Gabriel about to put him in the crib. I was able to frame the mini poster my coworker got me of 90's wrestlers, so I'll be taking that to work next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment