Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 11, 2018

It's time, it's time, it's WWE live day

Morning:
Woke up around 8 I think, not sure. Cleaned the bed, had some coffee. The kids were playing, but Gabriel was being fussy, so I took him to the room, played some music and put him down for a nap. After I came out and was helping Javi with building his legos. Right now my wife is cleaning out the closet. Really excited about taking Javi to see wrestling later

Afternoon:
We we t to Chevy's for lunch. We got free nachos since the Warriors won. After lunch we went to Target to get a few things. We got home and hung out for a bit before me and Javi took off to Oakland for the WWE live event. Traffic wasn't too bad, the parking was a crazy $40!!!!
We parked and walked over to our seats. They were pretty good  seats, I saw my friend Arnel and his nephew Nikko in the other section and since it was empty we went over there

Nighttime:
Show started and we all had fun. A great effort by all the WWE superstars.  Javi was really excited to see Nakamura and AJ Styles. He cheered and booed as well as joined in rhythmic clapping. He even said he liked the fixer girl (Becky Lynch). He said she looked like a fixer.
After the event we got out of the parking lot real fast and came home.  Gabriel was still up and alert, but right now I am putting him down to sleep. Javi should be sleeping shortly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment