Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday

Morning:
Gabriel woke up a little before 6 and did not want to go back to sleep. He slept a long time so I guess that is understandable. Got up, cleaned the bed, got dressed and put Javi's clothes out so he could dress. Gabriel stayed home with his Abuela while I went to drop off Javi at school and put gas in the car.
Got home and he was napping, woke up soon after. I got him ready and we went down to my job to say good bye to Susan who is retiring on Friday. I have known her my whole time with the city and she is a real good person. Everyone was happy to meet Gabriel. After That we came home.

Afternoon:
Got home, my wife came for lunch. I went to put gas in the truck and leave some donations at the salvation army. After I got Gabriel ready to go so we could pick up Javi and go to Costco. Pick up was fine, went to Costco, got some formula, coffee and pillows, oh yeah, and we almost got hit by a car. Any who,  returned home and hung out. Moved the wrestlers box to Javi and Gabriel's play room so they could have easier access.

Nighttime:
Had some rum raisin ice cream from Mitchell's and made some nachos for dinner. Played checkers with Javi and also did some basic math with him. Right now I am in the room with Gabriel trying to put him back down, today's playlist was I can't fight this feeling anymore, every breath you take, the glory of love and pass you by. I love singing to him so he falls asleep, I think he likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment