Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Elimination Chamber

Morning:
Woke up around 6ish due to be baby not wanting to go back to sleep. My neck is killing me, it hurts so badly right now. After my wife took Gabriel out I went back to sleep for a bit. Showered and got dressed. We finished watching Coco and decided to skip Costco today. Going to go get lunch and see a condo today.

Afternoon:
We ate at red robin's and went to see a condo. Came back home, my neck was still hurting and I was able to get a little nap in. My cousins and nieces came over and we watched the Justice League. The Walking Dead returns tonight so we will be watching later.

Nighttime:
My sister came over as well. I was still watching the elimination chamber, it was a good show, not sure about the outcomes, but let's see where they go with it. The Walking Dead was ok, I feel they missed with the intended emotional drama on this one.
My wife put Gabriel asleep, while I took a shower. He woke up again and I put him down. We watched a bit of tv before he woke up again and my wife went to sleep with him. Right now going to finish this episode of Pysch and go to bed. Hopefully my neck feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment