Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday and a man down

Morning:
Got up this morning. Gabriel was fussy and Javi is not here and her is missed. They made it up to LA ok. My wife went to work and I stayed with Gabriel and his Abiela. He took a nap, but woke up quick. I changed him and I started watching Coco. It was a very good movie, I really enjoyed it.
Right now I am about to change Gabriel and feed him. He is getting some shots later on today, so that will be an ordeal.
So, it seems that the Dr office has a bunch of donkeys working there, they canceled Gabriel's appointment because he is 3 days short of 6 months. It's like, dude, you guys made the appointment and you call the day of to cancel? BS
Anyway, right now watching some Psych and Gabriel is napping on me. Later we have an appointment with SMCU. Javi looks like he is having a lot of fun.

Afternoon:
My wife got home, we ate some soup. Since they canceled Gabriel's appointment I took a nap and now we are at Target. After this going to Babies R Us. Got our things and went home. We talked to Javi in a video call. He looked really happy, so I was happy. We went to the appointment at SMCU and we were really disappointed and discouraged by the way the lady was basically treating us. She was not listening to us and she was more interested in getting us out so she could leave.
Things are not always easy, some things you have to fight for and we will be home owners soon, we will find a  way to make it happen.

Nighttime:
My nephew called me to tell me that my other nephew had his championship basketball game tonight at 7:30. We wanted to go, but I have had a headache all day long and I have a sleeping baby on me right now.  After I put him in his crib going to shower, call Javi and rest up. Tomorrow I have to take the Nissan to get serviced.

No comments:

Post a Comment