Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The new depth chart has been released

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 11:50 last night for a feeding. Changed him, fed him and put him in his crib. He woke up a few hours later for a few ounces and back to sleep until 6. I got up grabbed him, put him back down until about 7. As I mentioned before my mother in law is home now, so the depth chart has been revised. I kept hearing ask to have her drop him off and pick him up at school. My child has sold me out... again.
Right now laying in bed,  ready to go drop Javi off at school. Gabriel will say home with his Abuela. Let's see where today takes us. Got home, baby was playing, change and fed him, we are a little out of whack with his routine as at this point he is usually  sleeping, however not today. He was getting a little cranky so I tried to put him down and he is now taking a nap.
Found out some great news, even though they are keeping him out of the HOF, the Giants announced today that they are going to officially retire #25, so that means my all time favorite player Barry Bonds will be the last to wear #25 for the Giants. Going to see if I get tickets to that game.

Afternoon:
Around 11 I decided to take a walk with Gabriel to by some lotto tickets and Starbucks. Both places are close to where my wife works, so we stopped by before her lunch time. We went back home together after she got lunch. Hung out as bit at home and now I am waiting for Javi to get out of class.
After I picked him up, he said he was in the green circle and that he behaved good. We went to the dollar tree and to Walgreens real fast before coming home. When we got her Gabriel was napping so I got the last of the clothes and folded it. Had lunch with Javi and around 3:40 fed Gabriel and he took a nap and woke up a little after 5.

Nighttime:
My wife came home, I was watching Smackdown Live,  can't decide on dinner, so had some corn nuts and rosquillas. My wife fed Gabriel some cereal and he was making a big mess, it was all over the place. Going to see if we actually eat something or if I just snack on some thing. Going to shower later and watch some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment