Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

It's cold

Morning:
Javi got home last night close to 9. My wife was upset at that and for some odd reason upset with me because of that as well. Gabriel didn't want to go back to sleep after his 6 am bottle, he was up making noises until all of us got out of bed around 7:15. I got up, got ready, put some clothes to wash and dry and headed out to drop Javi off. It is freezing out here today. There was ice on a lot of the cars along the walk to the school.
We had Javi wear a sweater and a jacket. My hand feel frozen. On my way back home to fold clothes, have breakfast and play with Gabriel.
Was able to put down Gabriel for a bit while I was watching Murder on the Orient express and played for a bit. He is still hurting a bit and irritated from his teething. About to go out an get Javi.

Afternoon:
Sitting here in the car waiting , about to walk over to Javi's class. So lootcrate resent me the same error print agenda so I am back to fighting with those donkeys again.
It is still cold out here, going to hurry home. Don't need to get sick and don't need Javi or Gabriel to get sick.
We went real quick to target so I can get some horseradish and some spices to cook with later and headed home.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and I started to cook. I had marinated some steaks last night and I pan seared them with grilled onions and corn on the cob. Everything came out delicious. After we hung out i tried to put Gabriel to bed but we wasn't having it. So I brought him out and changed both boys and now Javi is asleep and the little one just woke up, trying to get him back down.
My wife and I were watching The Handmaids tale on HULU when Gabriel woke up. I went to clam him down a bit and put him back in the crib. We finished the episodes and now are off to bed. Javi has a eye appointment tomorrow, hopefully it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment