Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 26, 2018

Last Monday on leave

Morning:
It rained hard last night and it was cold. So I got a free car wash out of it. Gabriel woke up around 6 and didn't want to go back to sleep. When I took Javi to school it was raining, he took a Yoda hat as it was crazy hat day. After the drop off I came home to hang out with Gabriel. My wife came at 12 and we were talking about where we would do his baptism.

Afternoon:
Got Gabriel ready to go, went to Babies R Us and got some water and formula. After we went to meet my Mom at my sister's house. I went for a swim by myself to get my muscles loose, I've had a stiff neck for a few days. It was a good swim and I went back in, before we got home it hailed on us.

Nighttime:
Started laundry, watched some wrasslin' and now putting little man to sleep. Have to wash some dishes and bottles before next round of washing. I was able to cut my hair and shave for the first time in 2018. Finished watching Raw and an episode and a half of Psych. Now off to bed

1 comment: