Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 6:40, I went to get him and laid back down  so he had his space to poop, which he did. He was a happy baby this morning. Got ready and took Javi to school, asked what he wanted to do later he said 'Target for bread sticks and maybe the park' so later when my wife gets back I will grab the baby holder and go out for the afternoon to get out of the house. Right now going back home, hopefully the clothes is ready so I can fold them and put other clothes to wash and dry.

Afternoon:
Got most of the laundry done, just one more batch to fold. Took Gabriel for a walk to get lotto tickets and Starbucks. Passed by my wife's job and came back home with her. Got home, hung out a bit, did some accounting and now heading out to get Javi. Probably going to go to Serramonte so we can get his bread sticks,  I also want to go to the Giants dugout to check out some items.  We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
We went to Serramonte,  passed by the Giants dugout, hot topic, lids and the Disney store, there was nothing that caught my eye.  I got Javi his bread sticks and we did some shopping at Target. Got Javi some shirts and Gabriel some socks. We came home after that.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and I told her to round everyone up so we can go eat some Chinese food. We had the family feast for 2, the food was good. I ordered a side of half duck, it was very good, even Javi tried it. We ate, talked a bit and came home. Javi finally started consistently playing with the wrestlers, so I played with him a bit. We are excited for Sunday's WWE event. Right now feed and putting Gabriel to sleep. After I have to wash bottles and take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment