Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Sunday sunday

Morning:
It was a bad morning. Gabriel was not having a good time due to teething. My wife gave home to my mother in law to watch for a bit while we slept. After we got up and got ready to go to Pleasanton for some shopping. We got there at 11 and walked around and saw some things.

Afternoon:
We had lunch at P.F. Chang's and walked around some more. We might go watch Black Panther later if my mom picks up her phone so I can tell her I am on my way, but if not, maybe tomorrow or another day.

Nighttime:
I went to pick up my mom and came back. We went off to see the movie. We had very limited choices on our seats, we sat about 5 rows back from the screen. These 2 ladies were in our seats so we had to ask them to move. There was this lady behind us with 2 loud ass kids, but it seemed that they were also in the wrong seat and got moved. So we watched Black Panther. I went in not expecting much and trying to block out the hype that it was given. The movie was ok, it did not live up to the hype. To me it felt like it was a bit long and needed to pick up at some points, but it was enjoyable.
After we went to get some cheeseburgers at McDonald's and I went to drop my mom off at home. About to go to bed. See you all tomorrow. Javi gets back!

No comments:

Post a Comment