Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Another hump day special

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 5 and I picked him up and laid down with him and thankfully he went back to sleep until like around 6:50. He only had about 2 and a half ounces of milk. After I gave him to may wife and I started getting ready to go drop off Javi at school.
School drop off was good, after I went to get some coffee, got back home and watched a bit of tv. Just put Gabriel down for a nap, had to bring out the tubes early today so he could nap. Later going to go over my sister's house to see if there is parking and to possibly go for a swim.

Afternoon:
So for the last part of the morning we cleaned out Javi s play room. We cleaned it out. Most toys gone, junk gone, 8 bags of trash. After my wife and mother in law went to lunch, I got Gabriel ready and took him to my sister's house to wait for Javi so we could go swim. Today was a good swim day for Javi. He was putting his head in the water by himself and was treading water by himself without a life jacket. He was also able to float on his back with no problem.
After I got the kids ready and came home.

Nighttime:
Got home, took the trash bags out and put them on the curb for pick up tomorrow. Went to get a burrito and taco for me and Javi to eat dinner. Gabriel woke up, I gave him his last 3 ounces of milk and put him back to sleep. My wife bathed Javi, I took a shower. I opened the Hardy Boyz figures I got. I noticed on Amazon that the pre order items I placed are all now leading to an error page. Hopefully they are fulfilled.
I was watching an mlb network show on Tony Gwynn, Mr. PADRE. It was really good. He was an awesome player and I can only imagine he was a very nice person. I remember watching him play, he was a great hitter.
Now going to watch some tv and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment