Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super bowl sunday

Morning:
Woke up, went back to sleep. Cleaned the bed, got Javi and Gabriel ready, showered got ready myself all in our Niners gear. Even though my team didn't make it, have to support. We went to Mattress Firm and Target, went to go pick up my mom and came home. Later going to Chevy's to get the food we ordered.

Afternoon:
Fell asleep for about 15 minutes. My wife and I went to pick up the food, it was quick. Came home, ate, had some beers and started watching the game. Don't have a dog in this fight, but I will go for the Patriots, but I hope the game is good.

Nighttime:
Well, the game didn't disappoint. It was a really good game, the Eagles ended up winning the game. Like him or not, can't hate on Tom Brady, he had an epic performance, but it wasn't enough for the win. Justin Timberlake was ok today, a bit underwhelming, but he sang mostly old stuff. Now putting Gabriel back to sleep and then going to shower. See you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment