Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

lockdown day 259

 Morning: 

Woke up and went to take a shower and get ready. Gabriel wasn't feeling well so we kept him in today. I helped set up Javi for school and made my coffee and got a boost. Checked in to work and started to review emails. Answered a few questions and had a conversation with one of my unit members. 

(Morning: Water, Boost, Coffee)


Afternoon:

Had lunch, took the boys over to my sister's house so my Mom could watch them for the afternoon. Got gas along the way. Came home and started working again. We ran out real quick to get some cheese for my Mom and some Starbucks for us. Came back home and my Mom told me that Gabriel hit his foot. After work I went over to see what was going on.

(Afternoon: Carne molida, white rice, water, caramel machiatto, pop tart) 

Nighttime:

Got to my sister's, checked Gabriel's foot and he has a bruise and a swollen toe. He can't put any weight on it. Brought him home and put him to rest and iced it up. Changed him and I showered,  watched a Disney special and put the boys to bed. Watched RAW and played Madden, going to bed.

(Nighttime: Chinese food, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment