Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 20, 2020

lockdown day 278

Morning:
Woke up a few times during the night. Finally woke up before 8 and made bacon and eggs for breakfast. Had that and a cup of coffee. After breakfast I made the boys beds, had Javi change, changed Gabriel and got dressed myself. I loaded the truck last night so it's ready to go. Resting up before leaving to drop these guys off and turn over the keys.
Headed down to my sister's place and dropped off the boys, drove to the bank and went to the house to pay the guy who did the hauling and to wait for the property manager to give the keys. 
(Morning: coffee, bacon, eggs, Hawaiian roll)

Afternoon:
Took all our cleaning supplies and put them in the car. Talked to Arnel for a bit while waiting. After here I have to go get gas and go to the storage room before going back to my sister's. Went to the storage and played Tetris with the items to get them all in the car. Went over tried to install the curtains, but it didn't work. We we went to home depot to return some items, went to target to get some more things. Went back to my sister's and finally installed the curtains. Now on my way home.

(Afternoon: water, pizza)

Nighttime:
Drove home,  it was a quick drive. Gabriel fell asleep.  We passed by Popeye's chicken and the line was long so I dropped off the boys at home and went to get dinner. We ate, Brian passed by with a house warming gift. I put up some more pictures and put things away. Washed some clothes and now going to shower. Came out and watched tv, committed a party foul and dropped some beer. Folded clothes and have one more to go before bed. 
(Nighttime: chicken, cole slaw, biscuits,  beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment