Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

lockdown day 266

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready.  Gabriel is not feeling well. He is staying home. Had Javi change and I checked in to work. Helped a few people with some questions and reviewed some items. I asked to be off at 1 today so we could take care of some things at the new house. 
(Morning: coffee, water, boost)

Afternoon:
I loaded the truck with more things, dropped Javi off at the boys and girls club and drove to the house. Emptied the car and put some clothes to wash up there. We went to look for a TV at Walmart but they didn't have any that we were looking for. We went to Home Depot to buy the curtains for the boys room and my MIL room. We installed just the boys curtains and I fixed a chair before we left. On the way home we picked up Javi and I once again loaded up the truck and went to my sister's tonthrow out trash and take apart the day bed so my mom could sleep on her own bed.
(Afternoon: hamburger,  chicken sandwich, gatorade,  water, vanilla frosty)

Nighttime:
Passed by picking up Milk and Ginger Ale for Gabriel. I packed a gift and laid out on the bed with Gabriel while he fell asleep. I went to shower and after put Javi to bed. Came out to watch tv and RAW. Now it's bed time.
(Nighttime: beer, water, bagel bites, cheese bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment