Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 30, 2020

lockdown day 258

Morning:
Woke up, showered and chilled. Went to get gas for the camry and moved the truck to the front. My wife and mother in law went out to buy some paint. I stayed with the boys packing more things. I was able to take more clothes,  my shoes and other items. When they came back they had lunch.
(Morning: ham and egg sandwich,  coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We drove to the house and put things away. I watched the Niners game on my phone while we cleaned up and painted the last room. I had to fix the door because it would not close. After we were done I figured out how to turn on the water heater. When we were done we drove home and on the way we got some food.
(Afternoon: water, monster)

Nighttime:
We picked up Chinese food and ate dinner here at home. So tired and sore. About to change Gabriel and I have to shower to get this paint off of me. After the brushed the boys teeth and put them to bed while I was talking to my mom. Still sore and tired. About to watch something on tv. Watched the WWE Network documentary on Liv Morgan and it was really cool. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: fried rice,  lemon chicken,  beef chow fun, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment