Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 10, 2020

lockdown day 269

 Morning:

Woke up, went to shower and got ready for work. After I got Gabriel ready for preschool. He had eggs and a pancake and I took him to school. Came back home and Javi was getting ready for school. I made coffee and had a boost. Checked in to work, answered some emails and a few questions. I have been in contact with a few people that I am helping. My unit decided to set up a gift for our supervisor, so I sent my portion to contribute. Before my wife went to get Gabriel I got a call from the place that I had the truck rental from saying that they didn't have any and we aren't getting the truck to move. I was livid, what is the point of reservations if you are not going to have the item ready? It's BS. We were able to move things around and got a new truck reservation, but we have to travel a bit further to get it.

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, water)


Afternoon: 

Cleaned up some more and threw out a lot of things. The toys are almost all done being packed. We were looking for toys to donate but the ones that were left over are not in good condition. Had lunch and going in to a training soon. Did the training and went into another one. Ran out quick to toss out trash and came back home. Finished the day and went to get Javi and stopped by target before coming home

(Afternoon: Whopper, water. Iced Caramel brulee)

Nighttime:

Got home and put some trash away for hauling. Cleaned inside the house and took apart some things in the bathroom. Had dinner and collected more trash. Showered and now putting the boys to bed. Came out and put more things in boxes and watched tv. My stomach is having issues. Gassy and I feel a bit bloated. Anyway, going to bed now.

(Nighttime: bacon burger,  loaded mashed potatoes,  césar salad,  lemonade,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment