Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 21, 2020

lockdown day 280

Morning:
Woke up and stop me if you heard this one... it's cold as balls out here. Got dressed, had a boost and made coffee. Training day today, the last training of the year. Waiting on some packages today and hopefully this all goes well.
The training session went really well, we finished early and let them do tasks. I started to cook the meatloaf while I finished training. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, got back to the training. The boys played outside. I finished up my part and released the EW's early. Now hanging out, about to go and get some things. Drove over to Walgreens and picked up my pictures, passed by a Mexican restaurant picking up food and came home to take the trash, recycling and yard bin out.

(Afternoon: water, monster,  white rice, meatloaf)

Nighttime:
We had dinner and Gabriel woke up acting like a crazy person. Javi went to shower and I cut my hair and shaved before showering. Changed bed sheets for Gabriel and cleaned the boys bed. About to watch some TV. We watch The Grinch musical amd it was not good. After the boys went to bed and now watching RAW before bed. 
(Nighttime: burrito,  water, gatorade, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment