Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

lockdown day 275

 Morning: 

Woke up, still sore and my sciatic nerve is still bothering me. Changed and went to make coffee. I made Bacon and Eggs this morning for breakfast and we ate together. After I cleaned the boys beds and went to check in to work. Today is a meetings day for me. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Going over to my sister's place today, so I have to get some things ready for travel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, bacon, eggs and toast)

Afternoon:

Drove to my sister's place and set up my laptop for work. Attended a meeting for training and about to have lunch. Did that and logged back in to work. On a break I installed the curtains hooks for my Mom. Got back in to work and finished out the day. After I went to the living room to chat with my mom, sister and niece. My wife came by around 5.

(Afternoon: cheeseburger, water)

Nighttime:

Had some beef stew and water, chilled a bit more. We passed by the old house and it was emptied as we wanted it to be. We took some garbage we had here for the bulky item pick up and we came home. Smooth ride, brought some things in and now going to put other things away before showering. Put the boys n to bed and showered, now watching tv trying to relax before bed.

(Nighttime: beef Stewart, white rice, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment