Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 4, 2020

lockdown day 262

 Morning:

I woke up and went to take a shower. I got ready for work and changed Gabriel. We took him to preschool and told the school that next Friday will be his last day as we are moving. He is still limping a little bit, but he can walk now. Came home, had Javi set up for school, checked in to work and now waiting for questions. Took a nice break to gather a few things and toss some things out. Watched a little bit of Law and Order SVU, that show is super addictive.

(Morning: Coffee, water, boost, pop tart)

Afternoon:

Went out to pick up Gabriel and dropped him off to my Mom. Came home and took Javi to the Boys and Girls club. When I finally got back I had lunch and checked back in to work. On my break I did some packing. Tomorrow my wife goes up to the new house, I stay here with the boys. After work I picked up Javi and we went to Target and to get Gabriel. Since there was no parking. We just came home.

(Afternoon: chicken, white rice,  tortilla, cheese,  water)


Nighttime:

I went to pick up some pizza for dinner at Round Table. Came home and ate. Changed the boys and I took a shower. Put them to sleep and I came out to watch tv. We listed down our new monthly payments and decided on what we had to transfer over to cover them. Played madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: garlic twist, pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment