Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 11, 2020

lockdown day 270

Morning:
Woke up, no shower this morning since I will be moving things and breaking a sweat. Changed, put clothes to wash and started loading my MIL car since my wife was driving up there to wait for a delivery. I made pancakes for the boys, took Gabriel to his last day here at Milestone Academy and came home. I had Javi log in to class and I switched out clothes. I folded them and ran out quickly to the post office to send back the DirecTV equipment. Back home and put more things in the truck to take up. Now waiting for one load go dry and 12 to put things away and go get Gabriel so we can go to the new house.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
Got Javi ready to go and we headed over to the new house. When I got there the locksmith was re keying the house. I took things inside the house and put things away. We installed the last of the curtains and set up for the big move tomorrow. 
(Afternoon: water, gatorade,  sandwich)

Nighttime:
We drove home and on the way got some Panda Express. Got home to put boxes in and take garbage out. Took the boys to my sister's place so they could spend the night while we cleaned and finished packing. We got home, watchtled the Mandalorian and after we started cleaning. First the kitchen,  then the playroom, then our room, the hallway and the living room. We still have to come back on Sunday to clean up the final things. But after tomorrow it should be minimal. Took a shower and watched some tv for a bit. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: water, apple juice,  fried rice, chow mein, Beijing beef,  orange chicken,  grilled chicken)

No comments:

Post a Comment