Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 20, 2020

lockdown day 279

Morning:
Woke up, changed and finished up the laundry from the night before. Cleaned up a bit and changed the boys. Started watching the Niners game when Amilcar and Olga showed up. We gave them a tour of the house, watched the game and talked. We ordered food for pick up.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We picked up some pupusas, they were good. We had a good lunch and fun conversation. Some time after the game they left. We ran out quickly to Macy's and it was a mad house so we came back home. Oscar, Monica, Janessa and Macaela stopped by to drop some items off. We gave them a tour and talked about potential landscaping. I ran out real quick to go to Luckys to get some items to make dinner. 
(Afternoon: pupusas, beer, water)

Nighttime:
Got home and made Javi some corn dogs, Gabriel was napping on the couch. I prepped a meatloaf for tomorrow and now I am watching the rest of WWE TLC. Gabriel woke up crying and wanted to only be with my wife, which apparently is my fault. She was mad at me for lord knows what, saying that I haven't been here all day, when I have. I gave the boys some grapes, I went to shower we tried to watch The Santa clause 2, but they were getting rowdy and since they weren't listening I sent them to bed. Which again in my wife's eyes this was all my fault that they didn't listen. Anyway, watching tv and getting ready for training tomorrow. Last training of the year.
(Nighttime: cherry pie, water, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment