Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

lockdown day 261

 Morning:

Woke up and went to take a shower and get ready for work. Gabriel is still a bit injured so he won't go again today to preschool. Hopefully tomorrow he is better. I checked in with work, helped Javi set up for school and made my coffee and had a boost. I attended the forum meeting we had this morning and got some good information out of it. On my break I was able to pack a few things and get other things ready for the move. Later I am dropping off both boys to my Mom over at my sister's place.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Boost, Pop Tart)

Afternoon:

Javi finished school and the boys had lunch, I took them to my Mom. Passed by his school to pick up his work for the next month. Came home had some soup and took a nap. When I woke up I got back in to work and did a few things. On my break I packed again. After work I went to pick up some medicine for my Mom at Kaiser. 

(Afternoon: sopa de res, white rice, water)

Nighttime:

We had dinner at my sister's,  tried to put up a curtain for my mom but it didn't work out. After we came home and the boys showered, I made Javi a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I showerd and put them to bed. Watched some tv and went to bed.

(Nighttime: ribs, gallo pinto,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment