Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 31, 2020

lockdown day 289

Morning:
Woke up and made the boys eggs. Had coffee and chilled for a bit. Watched some Fresh Prince of Bel Air and tried to hang up a mirror. It didn't work out as well as I hoped it would, so we will try again tomorrow.  Tool a shower and waited to leave.
(Morning: coffee, fig newtons)

Afternoon:
Drove down to get lunch and to see my Mom. We had lunch and headed out to go shop. We picked up some items for tomorrow and some things for the house. Returned to my sister's after. We ordered food for dinner but there was a mix up and we didn't get it so we headed home in the rain.
(Afternoon: half roast beef sandwich,  half crab salad sandwich,  water)

Nighttime:
Got home, emptied the truck and soon after the pizza came. We had dinner and I opened up a house warming gift my coworker sent to me. It was a crystal to ward away negativity. Hung out with the boys and they went to bed. Watched tv and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, wings, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment