Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 26, 2020

lockdown day 285

Morning:
Woke up and took the boys outside to play. Mowed the grass ans decided to open up the jumper that Danny let us borrow. It was filthy, whomever he lent it to left garbage, doritos and mold all over it. We tried cleaning it out, bit let's see how that goes.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
I asked Javi to Play Mario deluxe with Gabriel but he was acting like an ass so I had to play and postpone my shower. After some time I went out to check on the jumper and it looks dry and decent, now I am going to shower and watch the Niners game.
After my shower I warmed up the left overs from yesterday. Ham, lasagna, mashed potatoes and Hawaiian rolls. Had lunch and went outside to hang out and watch the boys play in the jumper. After we put away the jumper and came inside. I watched the rest of the Niners game, they won.
Now we are out, we passed by where Javi might be going to school and the San Lorenzo Park area. Currently waiting for my wife and Javi to get out of the grocery store, while I wait in the car with Gabriel as he fell asleep. 
(Afternoon : water, con nuts, lasagna,  ham, Hawaiian rolls)

Nighttime:
We  went to pick up food at Chili's,  came back home had dinner and I watched some of the Raiders Vs Dolphins game. Dozed off and woke up, played with Gabriel and now going back out to the living room. Before going out I played tic tac toe with Javi. They played Luigi's Mansion and I built a hot wheels for Javi. Showered and came out to watch tv. Watching Law and Order SVU before bed. 
(Nighttime: margaritas, water, pink lemonade, burger, mashed potatoes, césar salad, toffee popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment