Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 24, 2020

lockdown day 282

Morning:
Woke up with all types of gas. Went to use the bathroom and got startled when I came out because the boys were standing in the dark. Made coffee and started watching a Bee Gees documentary. Talked to my nephew and to my sister. I decided that I would continue with the Christmas plans and due to the way my brother is acting, not have him over. I am tired of it. Anyway, we got ready and headed down to drop off some nacatamales to Amilcar, dropped the boys off to my mom and went shoppping.
(Morning: coffee, nutter butter)

Afternoon:
Hit up Macy's and Target. Picked up pizza and went to my sister's. Connected my Mom's computer amd helped her with some things before we drove home. When we got here we saw that my supervisor sent us some steaks for Christmas. I cleaned out more of the garage. Fixed the pantry area and my wife needed me to go to target to get a few things. 
(Afternoon: Pizza, breas twist, water, monster)

Nighttime:
Played the swtich with the boys. Cleaned out more of the garage. Changed the boys, I took a shower and packed the last of the gifts. Sent the boys to bed and finished watching the Bee Gees documentary. Now watching NXT. Going to bed now.
(Nighttime: pizza, bread twist, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment