Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

lockdown day 273

Woke up, went to go change. I was up early so I made pancakes for the boys and eggs and toast for us. We had our coffee and I got ready for work. Went to go check in and catch up on some emails. Talked to a few people and caught up.
I went out to try to start the lawn mower but it is not working. I have to do some research on it.
(Morning: coffee, water,  eggs, toast)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and before going in to work I was able to install the curtains in the office and mow the grass in the back yard. now working again. Got more information about a training I am doing with Leah on Monday. I have a few meetings this week dealing with that and other things. It should be ok though. After work I installed the towel bar and the hand towel ring. Went to Target to get a few things for the house and got back home.
(Afternoon: carne molida,  white rice,  water)

Nighttime:
My wife was making cookies, I watched a little bit of the game while putting together my MIL bed. After I put away a lot of things, like blankets, bed sheets, clothes. Little by little the garage is getting cleared and things are landing in their landing spot. Showered and watched RAW. Finished up washing another load of laundry and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, cookies, water, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment