Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

lockdown day 267

 Morning:

Woke up and went to put clothes to wash. Showered and got ready. Gabriel was going to stay home again. We set up Javi for school and I checked in to work. Answered a few emails and talked to a few people. Around 10 we called my Mom to wish her a Happy Birthday. We might see her tonight depending on some news we are waiting for. 

(Morning: Water, Coffee, Boost)


Afternoon:

Ate some bean soup and now hanging out until I check back in to work. I've been packing extra things away, our new phone got here and soon we will be packing some more. Back to work and finished up with some ews. After we went to pick up Javi and off to the Outback Steak house for my Mom's birthday dinner. 

(Afternoon: White rice, cheese, bean soup, water)

Nighttime:

We had dinner and came home. Bathed Gabriel,  Javi showered and after I showered I put them to bed. Came out and watched some tv, now watching the Selena series on Netflix. 

(Nighttime: water, wedge salad, half chicken sandwich,  half hamburger, wings)

No comments:

Post a Comment