Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 5, 2020

lockdown day 263

 Morning:

I woke up and put laundry to wash, took a shower and got ready for work. My wife got Gabriel ready for school and we took him over. When we came back I had Javi prepare for his spelling test and set up for school. I logged in and had a nice chat with a few people. Very sleepy. I loaded the truck so they could take things to the new house. Now folding clothes during breaks. 

(Morning: Water, Boost, Coffee, Pop Tart)


Afternoon:

I went to McDonald's before going to get Gabriel. The pick up was good, he was walking fine. Came home and gave Javi his lunch. Taking him to the Boys and Girls club after my meeting. The meeting was fine, it was pretty quick. Took Javi to the Boys and Girls club and came back home. Gabriel pooped for the 2nd time. About to chill and log back in to run out the clock.

(Afternoon: Pizza, garlic twist, water, Iced Coffee)

Nighttime:

We went to get Javi and went to Target to get some items. Got home and the boys had dinner, I started packing. Changed the boys, showered and made some quesadillas,  had some beers and about to have some spinach dip.

(Nighttime: spinach dip, quesadillas, bread, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment