Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

lockdown day 260

 Morning:

Woke up and went to put clothes to wash. Showered and got ready for work. Gabriel is still limping and we did not take him to preschool. I had Javi get his things ready for school and I checked in to work. I had my coffee and my boost and I answered a lot of questions. The morning overall went well, I was just tired. Folded clothes, put more to wash and cleaned up.

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon: My wife and mother in law went to get some food since it is her birthday. I stayed back with the boys working and making sure they kept out of trouble. I packed a few things up and cleaned around the TV. It was and still is dusty. I have to clean them before taking them up to the new place. Well, we got word that the carpets were delivered so I went up to place them in the house and took some items with me. Got to the house placed everything in and headed back. My wife made cupcakes for my mother in laws birthday, had one and made an iced coffee. Now going to finish out work and chill. After work I played some Mario Bros with Javi and then I started checking the boys clothes. I was able to talk to Arnel and ask if he wanted the clothes that didn't fit Gabriel anymore. He did. So it took some time to take care of that.

(Afternoon: Carne asada, Gallo pinto, plantain chips, tortilla, water, cupcake, iced coffee)


Nighttime:

After I was done I went to shower and change for Nighttime. Changed Gabriel and put both boys to bed. Packed up Gabriel's Christmas presents and watched a show on Netflix. About to play madden and go to bed.

(Nighttime carne asada, gallo pinto, tortilla, beer, water, plátano)

No comments:

Post a Comment