Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 7, 2020

lockdown day 265

Morning:
Woke up, showered and got ready. Made some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Had a nice meal with the boys. I started packing up the truck and waited for Amilcar to show up so we could go to the house to hang the TV.
(Morning: water, coffee, bacon and eggs)

Afternoon:
We hung up the TV and talked about a lot of things. After we drove back down and I gave my aunt and uncle some items they wanted for their soon to arrive grandson. I went to put gas in the truck and and throw out some trash. Passed by getting the boys some chips and came home.
(Afternoon : shrimp, fettuccine alfredo,  water)

Nighttime:
We went to target. Came home and I cleaned out the room. Broke down the toddler bed and bathed Gabriel. I went to shower and now putting them to bed. Came out and watched tv before calling it a night 
(Nighttime: beer, chips, water, danish)

No comments:

Post a Comment