Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 17, 2020

lockdown day 276

 Morning:

I had a much better night as I changed the humidity of the CPAP machine to help out with the over condensation. Got up and went to change, had my coffee and had Javi set up for school. On my break I put away more items and got rid of some more boxes. Met with Leah regarding the meeting and assigned the documents that we are going to go over. Tomorrow we are going to meet once again to see if there is anything we need to add or know. Javi had a good school day, they watched Mickey's Christmas Carol, I made popcorn for his movie snack. Going to be off early today to rest up.

(Morning: Coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:

Logged off of work for the day. Had lunch and put more things away. Right now I am on a town hall call. Sleepy. After the call I went to Target for a quick run and came home.

(Afternoon: shrimp fettuccine Alfredo, water)

Nighttime:

More cleaning and putting things away. I cleaned out the office and vaccuumed it. Helped Javi shower and Gabriel was bathed by my wife. We had dinner and cleaned more. Now watching some tv. Played Madden and now off to sleep.

(Nighttime: water. Sandwich,  cheese sticks, candy)

No comments:

Post a Comment