Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 25, 2020

lockdown day 283

Morning: 
Woke up, went to use the bathroom. After I made the boys some eggs, Hawaiian roll and milk. Went to clean the first bathroom. Sat down and had coffee and started watching Hamilton. The roomba started up and I let it go to see if it still worked. It does. I don't think my wife appreciated the noise. But on a good note my slippers came in.
Cleaned the other bathroom,  washed up and chopped onions, garlic and carrots for the food later. Showered and got ready to go drop some gifts off to my wife's aunt and uncle.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
On the way back we stopped by the Business Center Costco and got a few items. Now we are home, finishing up laundry. My wife started cooking Arroz a la valenciana and my Mom, Niece and Nephew came over to celebrate an early Christmas. We had food and we let Javi and Gabriel open some gifts early. We watched a movie and I went to fold laundry when everyone left.
(Afternoon: corn nuts, water, arroz a la valenciana,  rolls, cookies, coffee)

Nighttime:
Had some wings and got things ready for tomorrow. Chopped more onions.amd carrots. Washed more dishes and now finally going to shower and put on the Christmas pajamas that we have. Watche tv and did a video for the boys for tomorrow. About to play Madden and go to bed.
(Nighttime: chicken wings, alcohol, water, puffs)

No comments:

Post a Comment