Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

lcokdown day 274

 Morning:

Got up and it was cold, went to use the bathroom and change. Had some coffee and chilled before work. Went to check in and on a break I put the bed railings on Gabriel's bed. Played with him for a bit. I ordered a leaf blower from Home Depot and we are waiting for them to confirm that it is ready. It's trash day out here so I put the trash bins out and now they are back in. 

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Ritz Crackers)

Afternoon:

Made some tacos for lunch. Ran out to buyna leaf blower and came back home. Laid out on the floor for some time as stretched my back. It hurts so bad from the move. Cleanes up and put up more curtains. After work we cleaned up some leaves and we hit up Costco.

(Afternoon: chicken tacos, white rice, water)


Nighttime:

Came back home, put the things away. Filled up my fridge with beer. Put my wine away and we had dinner. After dinner I hung up a few things and built a shoe rack. The boys went to bed and I went to the garage to put more things away. Little by little it's all going in it's place. When the big mirror is out of the garage,  I think I will have a clearer vision of what I want it to be. After I went to wash dishes and showered. Put clothes to wash and dry. Played madden, folded the clothes and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: hot dog, pizza, lemonade, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment