Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 1, 2018

Wake up... it's the first of the month

Morning:
Gabriel is just not having it. He doesn't sleep well and in turn we don't sleep well. He moves around way too much. He always ends up banging himself against the headboard, even after our attempts to block it. So tired. Went to get dressed, put clothes to dry, wash and sanitize bottles. Made my coffee and headed out to work.
The drive was smooth, it's still cold. I'm off early today, I think I'll either go get some snacks for the trip or go home and sleep for a few hours before getting the kids.

Afternoon:
Had my sandwich and watched the rest of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and relaxed. I am off at 2:30 today so that is something to look forward to. My back is killing me, it's so stiff from having to sleep awkwardly to accommodate Gabriel and his crazy antics. My wife's friend Elmira told us that they closed down the entrances to Jinotepe, where my Dad lives in Nicaragua, I have been trying to call but he is not picking up.
So I was able to get a hold of my dad and he basically lied about what was going on. I get that he may not want to worry us but it worries us more when he lies.
Right now at target getting some snacks for the trip, after here going home to nap a bit.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and we went to go pick up the kids. We got dinner and went home to pack and get ready. Gabriel wasn't feeling too well, but he ate and slept so that is good. Javi had a moment there feeling sad thinking that he would have to walk home from school alone and live alone. I assured him that it would not happen and he shouldn't worry about it. My sister came to pick us up and now we are on the way to Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment