Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Another pleasant valley Sunday

Morning:
Slept in a bit. My hack was hurting this morning. When I got up both kids were in the living room playing. I had some coffee and chilled. My wife and Javi made some water balloons and I connected the hose just to find out there was a hole in it. About to shower and go get some lunch.

Afternoon:
We went to Red Lobster and to Tanforan after to change the baptism outfit. After I went to Target to get the hose and a few shirts and a case of beer as my last case was down to 3. Still saving the Stella for the Disney trip in October. After that we came home. So tired.

Nighttime:
We basically just hung out at home. I got Gabriel's bag ready for tomorrow, we ate corn for dinner and that was about it for the day. A nice lazy day, about to go to bed. Work again tomorrow. 9 work days until a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment