Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 18, 2018

The week of...

Morning:
Stop me if you heard this one before. Gabriel had a bad night. Around 3 I took him out to the living room and we fell asleep there until around 5:25. He was still sleeping when I went to get ready for work. I washed his two bottles and got my things ready to head to work.
The drive was good. It is cold out today. Hopefully I can get done what I need to get done and have the day go faster.
The morning has been ok so far. Finished what I had to do. I don't feel very productive at all today. Would like to be home.
Still not feeling it at all, terrible day for productivity.

Afternoon:
Had my sandwich and chilled for a bit. I have a headache that won't go away.  Going to get some coffee over at Starbucks see if happens to be a caffeine headache. When I get back I will continue to wait for the feedback on the slides and go from there.
I was so tired and unproductive today, I think I even dozed off while taking a break, I was just so over it today.
Anyway, work was done, walked to the car and came home to see the boys. My Thor Dark World dvd came in with a Puppy Dog Pals dvd I got for Javi.

Nighttime:
Went to buy burritos for dinner, played with the kids. Put Gabriel to bed, did some Yoga, showered and put Gabriel to bed. Yes, he woke up again so I had to out him down to sleep again, this time Javi came to bed as well. Now waiting for home to get out of the room, I have 1 more load of laundry and I need fo was the dishes. Going to finish watching RAW and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment