Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Back at it

Morning:
Gabriel had another interesting night. There was a moment that he was flipping around like a fish out of water. But at least he slept. He was looking a little better so I was able to get to work. I got dressed, made coffee and washed a bottle. After I was done there I started the drive to work.
The drive was good, no traffic. Found parking and now waiting to go in to work.
Work has been ok so far. Just tired, on a break right now about to go back and see where I go to lunch.

Afternoon:
Met Cynthia over at AK Subs. I had ordered my sandwich on line so I just walked in to pay. We were talking about what was going on at work and also talked about the Warriors. After I headed back to work and had my unit meeting and just hung out until it was time to go home.

Nighttime:
Got home and waited for my mom and sister to drop off the boys. My wife came home and she made dinner. Played with the boys and put Gabriel to sleep. Right now hanging out and going to see if Javi goes to bed soon.
Watched some tv and went to bed. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment