Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 25, 2018

Busy week

Morning:
My hip is hurting due to having to contort my body while Gabriel was getting comfy in the bed. Got ready, washed a bottle, packed my lunch and drove to work. The drive was good, slight traffic. Still in the rental, found good parking.
This week will be a busy one. Today the trainings at work begin, tonight Benihana, tomorrow is my turn to present the training, I have an airport pick up, presenting to the CF managers and supervisors and more training facilitating. Then on Saturday it's Gabriel's baptism. So much to do this week and ofcourse still monitoring Javi's recovery process and waiting for information on the car.
It's going to be a long week.
The morning went well. Just did some research and got ready for the trainings.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and walked over to 1440 to sit in for the training to see how they set the tone. It was good, they did well. Can't wait for tomorrow when it's my turn.
After I drove home to put some clothes to wash and get ready for benihana.

Nighttime:
We had a good meal and we got home finished laundry, took a shower, put Gabriel to bed and finished watching RAW and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment