Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Half way there

Morning:
Did not sleep too well. Gabriel moves too much and I kept waking up to check where he was at. My hip was hurting. A good hurt from the yoga stretching. I got up and got ready, headed to Starbucks to get coffee (double star day!) And drove to work. The drive was good, quick. No waiting to go in to work. Let's see if we get answers from wh emails that were sent.
Morning went well, I had to add some things to the forum minutes that I went over. After the meeting I was asked to do some research on a scenario for an application.  Sending out some emails and reviewing business processes to see what I can find.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched a show on Netflix before heading back in to work. Things have been good today and everyone is chill. Right now having an iced coffee and will go back in soon to see if I make a few calls to clear some things up.
When time was up I started to walk over to the car to come home.

Nighttime:
Got home, checked the kitchen sink, it looks like it was leaking but I could not figure out from where. I took out the trash and then we headed to Chuck E Cheese for a bit so Javi could play. We did that for about an hour or so and headed back home. Gave Gabriel and Javi a bath. Put Gabriel to sleep and did a DDP Yoga work out and showered. Now just finishing up lucha Underground and going to watch some tv and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment