Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Another day closer...

Morning:
Didn't hear my first alarm  this morning, but still woke up at a good time. Got ready, washed the bottles and made on for Gabriel before I left. The drive was good, found parking quick. Javi is going to the Giants game today with my nephew, so we have his things ready and gave him the pep talk on behaving and paying attention. He should be fine.
I have to attend the forum at 1440 and lunch with Amilcar, later a meeting regarding the training next week.
Morning went well, went over to 1440 for the forum and it was quick. Spent time with a few folks and went to have lunch.

Afternoon:
Lunch was good, I had duck. After I went to my desk and got the meeting changed to 1440 which was good. We had the meeting, cleared up a few things and got the schedule for training. I got Tuesday,  Wednesday and Friday. Got out late and boy was that a mistake.

Nighttime:
So coming off the freeway I was driving on Miller and out of nowhere on Cypress a motorcycle comes dashing across and I could not avoid it. I hit the bike and the guy flew in the air and hit the ground. I pulled over to check on him, he was non responsive.  A lady called 911 and they were on their way. The guy got taken to the hospital in an ambulance and I answered all the questions the police had.
I am a wreck right now, I can't get the image out of my head of him flying off the bike in the air and landing. I'm glad that I was alone and no one else was hurt. Now I have to deal with the insurance part of this problem.
I'm still a bit shaken up. We had dinner and I was playing with the kids. I wish that this didn't happen. I went to put Gabriel down and after took a shower, made my lunch for tomorrow and now watching Lucha Underground. Still pissed about today. Hopefully tomorrow is better

No comments:

Post a Comment