Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

So sleepy

Morning:
I was able to get the Mickey's Halloween party tickets and went to sleep around 12:20. Gabriel woke up around 1 ish and again close to 5, I fed him before I started to get ready for work. I washed bottles, put clothes to dry and drove to work. Going to try to take a quick nap before I start my walk to work .
The morning went well, just really tirdd. Worked on some research for a project and relaxed.
I was able to talk to Kaiser regarjdn Javi's upcoming surgery. I know things will be fine.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and dozed off a bit. Still feeling the effects of not sleeping much. I was helping some folks out with their cases and headed home.

Nighttime:
Got home, we went to Target to grab a few things and came back. We played and I put Gabriel to sleep.  Javi stayed up a bit longer. After he went to bed I stayed up to watch some tv and then finally slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment