Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Game day

Morning:
The night went well. Gabriel slept all night. He moved around a bit, but was sleeping. My hip is hurting a bit. I feel good today, it's our 9 year wedding anniversary, I left my wife a card in the car so she can get it when she starts the car.
Today is also training day for me, I am going in to 1440 to check in and at 9 it's go time. I am sure it will go well.
Went to the 3rd floor to look for a computer to work on to go over the presentation. At 8:20 I went down to meet my team and set up the room. I went first and I did very well if I must say. We debriefed and I was set for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar at V cafe, had a mushroom cheesesteak and came back to the building. The next presentation was at 2. I closed that one out. I think I did well on this one too. Overall, the 2 were pretty food in my opinion. Looking forward to tomorrow. After I drove home.

Nighttime:
Played with the kids and when my wife got home we went to the Dollar Tree to pick up some things for the Baptism on Saturday. Some drinks, cups and table cloths. After we came home. I put Gabriel to sleep, took a shower, played a drawing game with Javi and had to go to the airport to pick up my sister in law and her husband and kids. Thankfully it went smoothly. Now back at home, going to sleep. I have the CF forum meeting presentation and one more ABAWD phase 2 training. Tomorrow should be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment