Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 29, 2018

The finale

Morning:
Got some decent rest. Inhad a dream that I was in a place full of moths and when I woke up it felt like one was in my mouth. It was not a good feeling. Anyway, got up, got ready and drove to work.
The drive was good, smooth, found good parking and waiting for time to start walking.
Today is the final day of trainings, I have 2 of them and going out to lunch withbTim and Kathleen. Today should be a great day.
I submitted my time sheet and was notified that someone complained about the camera ice breaker joke we did, so we were instructed to not do that, so yeah, some people can't take a joke and now we have to adjust the ice breaker.
Morning training went well. I started it off and Agnes finished. I felt it went well, we had more managers in this one, so it's good that we shined.

Afternoon:
Went out for lunch with Tim and Kathleen to V Cafe, 3rd cheesesteak this week,  ugh, no mas. Any way. We had a good lunch and now I am headed back for the last training this week and our final assignment. I think Agnes will open and I will close it out. It should be another good one.
The second training went well, we had to do a quick recap before starting the second half due to some confusion  it but was all good. This week was really good with the trainings. I feel comfortable in that role, so it will be fun to continue to grow.
After I walked to the car to go get some gas and came hime.

Nighttime:
Came home to find out my son cut my nephews hair, apparently he thought he was Brutus the barber beefcake or something. About to give Gabriel a bottle to see if he goes go sleep.
He did, I started watching I'm gonna git you sucka for a bit waiting for my wife to get home from her hair appointment. When she got in took off to get some last minute things and food.
Came home and Gabriel was back up. Ate. Showered and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment