Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Morning:
It was a good night. Gabriel slept for a majority of it. Got up, changed a poopy diaper, played, had coffee and now relaxing. Still sleepy.
Hung out for a but, was planning on staying in and I thought that it was understood that me and the boys would be here while my wife and mother in law went shopping, but they changed plans and got upset that I didn't want to go. For one I didn't want to drive, two Gabriel doesn't let anyone shop and three Javi shouldn't really be in long bar rides right now. But as always, I am the bad guy here.
Anyway, I brought out Javi's water toys and Gabriel's play yard so they can spend time outside in the nice weather. I thought Gabriel would nap after his bottle but he stayed up.

Afternoon:
We are still outside. Javi played a bit with the kids from downstairs, Gabriel finally fell asleep for a nap after I gave him a snack. Right now Javi is playing with water balloons and the water outside. We are waiting to see if my sister comes to pick up Gabriel like she said she would.
She picked him up and probably 5 minutes later by wife came home. We went to serramonte to go look for Javi's outfit for Saturday. We ran into Brian, Arnel and Priscilla as they were selling some toys at the mall. After we met my sister at Babies r us to get Gabriel and came home.

Nighttime:
It's hot. My wife and the boys ate soup. I put Gabriel down and played outside with Javi until he woke up again. He was fussy so I had to put him back down. He is sleeping now, going to go shower and chill, busy week for me.
Was able to play a little bit more with Javi. About to go to bed, no dinner tonight, just had some chips and a few beers. Felt like one of those nights. Hopefully this week I can get the issue with the car settled and also finish up getting ready for the baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment