Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's day

Morning:
Gabriel had a bad night again. We woke up got ready to go order the cake for the baptism and to go to Great America. We drove to Pacifica and ordered the cake, had some pastries and dropped off my mother in law here at the house before going to Great America. It was a quick drive, it wasn't really full. We got on all the rides that Javi wanted to get on and had a good time.

Afternoon:
We drove to Hillsdale mall to see if we found some clothes for the kids. No luck. We walked around a bit and came home with about 6 minutes to spare before the Money in the Bank PPV

Nighttime:
The PPV started off strange, I couldn't get into the match placements. I thought the women's MITB match was great, AJ vs Shinsuke was great and the men's MITB match was great as well. Some things were a bit obvious. I wanted Beckey Lynch and Rusev to win, but they went with Alexa who cashed in on Nia Jaxx during her match with Rhonda Rousey. Braun won the other one. Overall great effort and good PPv. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
After I tried to put Gabriel to sleep,  he wasn't having it. I showered, washed and sanitized bottles and made lunch for tomorrow.
I spent a great father's day with my wife and kids. Now it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment