Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Baptism day

Morning:
Been up since around 6:35, sleepy. I have to get ready soon, need to start getting things into the car. I took a shower and headed to 7-11 to get ice and a coffee. I came hime and helped get Javi and Gabriel dressed. After I got ready and we headed to the Church for the baptism.
It was really good, the ceremony was in Spanish and a lot of people showed up.

Afternoon:
I headed to the park and had to kick some people out of our area. The tacos were delicious. Everyone had a good time and the weather was great. I dropped off my brother in law and nephew at home and went back to the park to hang out with my family who stayed with Javi so he could play.

Nighttime:
Came back home, showered. Had a few beers and rested, it was a great day for all, especially Gabriel who is now baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment