Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 4, 2018

Back to work

Morning:
Really do not want to go to work today. I am tired, exhausted,  my back is super stiff and my stomach is acting up. But I am here. I woke up got ready and started the drive over to work. Slight traffic, but nothing too bad. Hopefully the time goes by fast today, have to research a program to give a quick overview during the meeting on Wednesday. Going to try and nap before heading in to work.
The walk in to work was good. My hip hurts a bit but I can manage. Got in and checked in with my supervisor, looks like I will be doing one on one drop in hours soon. Also talked about what I will be doing for the forum meeting on Wednesday.
Still debating if I go over to drop off Maria's birthday gift off today or tomorrow. All I know is, it's almost lunch time

Afternoon:
Had lunch, walked over to 1440 to give Maria the gift and drawing I made her for her birthday. She really loved the items. After I went to visit Tim who had just returned from Greece, he got me a magnet which looks awesome. After that I went to Peet's for an iced coffee and went back to work. Cleaned up the notes I will present and when it was time, I started the walk to the car to go get the kids.

Nighttime:
Picked up the kids and came home. We ran out real quick to get some tortillas and carnitas. We ate that with cheese and sausage links. Right now I am put Gabriel to bed and we'll see what we do with Javi for a bit before he goes to bed. Tomorrow he goes to see PJ Masks with my niece and sister.
I ended up taking a shower and hung out with my wife and Javi until he went to bed. Watched the rest of the Giants game and the news and now it's bed time. Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment