Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 28, 2018

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date

Morning:
I woke up to the taps of my wife letting me know that I didn't hear my alarm. I woke up around 15 minutes late, got ready quick and drove to work. Got here still in time to get good parking. Not presenting today, but will be there for support and our unit meeting. It's a better day outside today than yesterday.
The training in the morning was good, the attendees were very nice and listened. We had our unit meeting and we were given our next assignment.

Afternoon:
I had lunch with Cynthia and Rebekah, thai good again. After lunch I took the call for the interview for the accident. When we got back to work I went to the second training and that was good as well. After I headed home.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, rested and watched some tv. Put Gabriel down and played with Javi. Now it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment