Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hump day...

Morning:
Got decent rest, however my hip was hurting again. Need to get more rest sometime this week. I have a feeling that will be. Today I have 2 presentations one for the CF forum and the other is the ABAWD training. I have to edit my document to present this morning. Hopefully everything goes well again.
Morning went well, I was able to edit the MC forum minutes for the meeting and worked on a scenario for the income training.
The presentation went well, it was quick, not too much information to go over.
After I hung out and reviewed some items that needed to be checked and had lunch.

Afternoon:
Got to 1440 and hung out with Amilcar for a but before heading into the conference room to set up for the training. Talked with Monika for a bit before people started showing up. Today was good and bad, good because I was able to present to familiar faces and bad because those same faces always find something to complain about.
But overall I think it went well. We finished early and had our post meeting check in.
We were told that the income training we were working on will be postponed due to another project that we will hear about tomorrow.
After that I hung out and talked to Maria, Camila, Cynthia and Rebekah before I drove to my sister's to get the kids.

Nighttime:
After my sister's I picked up my wife and nephew and went to Tanforan for dinner and to get some chips for the baptism reception. Came home, showered and put the baby to sleep and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment